WELCOME

    • be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still...

martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

September 5-9

Monday 5
Today we saw what being healthy subjects vocabulary review and discussion and that means understanding the text
HW 1 ''Staying in shape''
This website offers nutrition and health tips and gives us a guide to take them out.
  * You have to Exercise 3 or more times a week for at least a half hour, unless You have a medical condition.

 http://www.wikihow.com/Stay-in-Shape
Tuesday 6
Today we worked in pairs and did some exercises
the task was to make a calendar of activities for our weekend.
HW 1
''Calendar of Activities''
Friday morning: I go to school 7pm - 2pm
Friday afternoon: resting at home and watch tv
Friday night: I visit my friends or my girlfriend

Saturday morning: breakfast with my parents
Saturday afternoon: go shopping
Saturday night: I go to parties and I drink a few drinks and some beers

Sunday morning: I wake up late
Sunday afternoon: I do my homework
Sunday night: I watch tv and sleep

wednesday 7
This day we did the exercises
  present continuous
  simple present
talk about our daily routines

Thursday 8
Today we continue to work with the present continuous and simple present, we studied the rules and put into practice what they learned
Friday 9
 Lab Day :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario